Writing Cancer Research Paper
According to statistics every year cancer is a reason of 1.3 million deaths. Also it may allow the cancer-related death. It’s a real problem and your cancer research paper outline could be a
chance to learn more about it.
Do you know what to write in an effective research paper on cancer treatment? Have you already known how to organize your work? What information should be in your research paper? Regardless of what plan you have already and what information you have gathered, this article will help you.
What to Write in an Essay about Cancer
Also you may include information from this article in your cancer research paper outline:
- Give few words about history. Brief historical overview at the beginning may include information about persons who discovered cancer in the world and when they did it.
- Tell about genetics. Explain in your cancer research paper outline the disease is hereditary or not. There is a meaning that getting cancer from some member of your family.
- Describe physical and mental effects of the disease –explain ways how the cancer influences on physical and mental condition.
What to Do if You Take Care of a Health
Early detection of cancer is a great step in preventing fatalities among patients. So, propose the algorithm to readers:
- causes of the disease;
- blood test to make a diagnose;
- definitions of factors that lead to cancer appearing such as possible radiation exposure, obese, alcohol etc.
Ways of the Treatment
To prevent the disease self-examination may help, it’s important to know what to check, and knowing what have changed. To do cancer screening with the oncologist’s help. This doctor will use
ultrasounds with all needed preparation. If you want you can propose the separate chapter of making diagnose in your cancer research paper outline.
In of cancer there few ways are possible: radiation therapy, chemotherapy etc. But it’s better to prevent the disease – do genetic counseling, stop smoking, keep the healthy diet, especially if you have already fatal cancer cases in your family.
Take these tips and create an interesting and useful essay on this topic.